Thursday, January 6, 2011

Vaseline - Cocoa Butter Deep Conditioning lotion

I love, love, love this stuff! I used it at a friend's house and went out the next day and bought 2 giant pump bottles (Wal-Mart has them for 5 bucks apiece!) Talk about dirt cheap. I like this lotion because it sinks in quickly, moisturizes well, and has a nice, light scent. It is not a heavy cocoa scent but more of a light chocolate scent, but it smells good to me. And my kids love it too. I can use it on them, and they have very sensitive skin. A lot of lotions make their skin sting (even expensive health-food store lotions) but this doesn't. I can slather them with it after their baths and it soaks in quickly and they can put their pjs on right away. It is runny enough so that it is easy to massage into the skin. It is HARD to put on lotion that is thick and gooey. This is not!
I keep a bottle in my bathroom, too, to use after my shower. It really moisturizes well and helps keep my skin soft during cold Canada winters. Love the pump bottle b/c it is easier to dispense.  I'll buy this over and over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment