Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Make Up For Ever - Aqua Creams (Multi-Purpose)

 have brought 4 of these so far. I have 11,12,13,14.... all the natural colors. The first 2 came in the MUFE set form Sephora...one was a taupe like color that made a great day time smokey eye. the other color was a lighter champagne like color.,... i really like this a a highlight color ( it just has to be blended). The other 2 colors were the copper one and the chocolate brown. The copper one is shimmery, but not glittery. The chocolate brown is a dark reddish brown. I had no problems with creasing, but they work best on a primed eye IMO. My finger or a synthetic brush has been the best application for me. I have combined these with powder shadows with no issues. If used on the lips a clear gloss underneath is a must. Lip balm is ok, but they apply much better with a clear gloss. The pigmentation is great no issues with color showing up on my skin (NC44 Studio Tech)

No comments:

Post a Comment