Sunday, January 16, 2011

Urban Decay - Naked Palette

I almost wasn't going to buy this palette because on the computer it didn't look like it was all that, but WHAT A MISTAKE that would've been!!!! Thanks to you ladies and your rave reviews I figured I might as well, you can't really go wrong with 12 full size UD shadows for $44. When I first got home and opened my palette I felt like I was opening jewelry. The shadows are absolutely GORGEOUS....every single one of them! I usually do either a neutral or a smokey eye...no funky colors like blue, green, etc...and this palette is IT! It has everything I need! I'm about to go on vacation and this will be my only eyeshadow product that I bring with me. EVERYONE should have one. Which of course, limits their availability to the months-long waiting lists at my local Sephora. Sigh.
I would sooner die than return this product. Although, I do need to do an exchange today if they still have any in stock, becuase mine was defective...they put the Gunmetal and Creep shadows in the opposite spots and it's labeled wrong!!! That would suck if I had to wait months to exchange it.

No comments:

Post a Comment