Sunday, February 13, 2011

Maybelline - Shiny-Licious

I bought this product in berry-bella after hearing some negative reviews of the gloss to see what I would think. Well, I love it! It's extremely shiny/glossy and smells good, kind of a tropical-like scent. It doesn't last much longer than an hour, but I really don't mind. The texture is great and it isn't the least bit sticky. I had been using beauty rush lip glosses from VS before this and I am about 20 times more satisfied with this product and it is 20 times less sticky. The color is nice, it's a mix between a bright pink and fuchsia. It goes on fairly sheer which is nice, I like a more natural look.
The only weird thing about the product is, as said in a review by Irene, pinkiecharm on youtube, when you first start squeezing out gloss after opening a new package, the gloss comes out clear at first and then a line of chunky color comes out with the clear gloss, then finally the actual gloss itself.
Besides that, I love this stuff. It's cheap, smells good, has a nice texture, and isn't sticky!

No comments:

Post a Comment