Sunday, December 26, 2010

Rimmel - Hide the Blemish


I absolutely LOVE this product. I have very pale skin that is very oily and very acne prone and I needed something to help cover up the nasty cystic acne I get and the dark circles under my eyes.
I am so happy I found this! I bought it in the lightest shade, like I said I'm really pale, and it works WONDERS. I wear tinted moisturizer instead of foundation because I hate that cakey heavy feeling, and then apply this to my ugly areas. I use my fingertip to warm the product and then pat and blend it over any blemishes and my under eye area. It stays all day, doesn't look cakey and gives great coverage. I would highly reccommend to anyone looking to cover a few problem areas. I will definately be repurchasing!

No comments:

Post a Comment