Monday, December 13, 2010

MAC - Rebel Lipstick

Ok, so when I went out to get this I was looking for a fuschia but a more sophisticated one, not a bombshell/bimbo hot pink one. This is the perfect shade for what I wanted. It's a dark, dramatic, goth berry-fuschia with a satin finish, aka with a slight sheen to it rather than any glossiness whatsoever. When I asked the makeup artist for it, she gave me a doubtful look, saying "Is it for you?" and I said "Yes", and then she went "It's going to look awesome with your coloring!". He he, which is true, it suits pale skinned/black haired girls amazingly. She had the same coloring as me and had something similar on, and it looked fantastic as well. So, highly recommended for fair skin tones - on darker ones it looks a bit wrong, kind of like that cheap neon fuschia I was trying to avoid in the first place. Will repurchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment