Sunday, December 12, 2010

Wet 'n' Wild - Holiday 2010 LE Night Elf eyeshadow palette

Wow!!!!!! I'm very happy that I decided to purchase this LE palette after all. I kept seeing it at my local grocery store and was on the fence about it for the longest time. The reason I decided to purchase it is because it's the most unique of all the WW color icon palettes out so far (even the regular collection). I swatched all the colors and they are so creamy (except the black glitter). All of them have some sparkles to them, none are matte. The red color is really nice, but not as pigmented as the rest of the colors. You'll probably have to use a base for the red. The only color I probably won't wear much is the black glitter color. It has chunky glitter that will probably end up all over my face. The eyeliner it came with is okay but it has sparkles so I'm not too keen on it. This is a fabulous find for such a low price. Great for doing a festive look for an evening out. The only reason I wouldn't purchase again is because it's LE and because these colors will last me a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment