Tuesday, December 14, 2010

ELF Super Glossy Lip Gloss Candle Light

To be honest I only pruchased this product because of the amazing reviews. I was shopping for makeup brushes on the E.L.F. website recently, and because I had a 50% off everything coupon I went ahead and got a whole bunch of their products that had good reviews.
For $1 this product is a steal (as well as most other E.L.F. products that I have tried).
The color is a soft champagne/nude that will look good on pretty much any skin tone. I tend to this of such shade as better suited for people with a slightly darker complexion, but I am super pale and this gloss still looks great.
The staying power is great and comparable to any other higher priced gloss. The scent was a huge surprise for me since I expected it to smell vanilla/caramel-y due to the color, but it actually smells like Smarties (to me at least).
Love it and will repurchase for sure!


No comments:

Post a Comment