Friday, December 17, 2010

Nivea - Nivea Lipcare Caregloss and Shine

I love lipgloss but hate how sticky the majority of glosses on the market are. I've tried loads. I actually got one of these Nivea Caregloss & Shines free, and it is GREAT. The tube has an angled applicator so it's nice and easy to apply, and the texture is like wearing Vaseline on your lips so it moisturises as well as giving you sheer colour.
I've got one in pink, which was the freebie, and red. The pink isn't my favourite. It's quite pale pink on me, and not really my cup of tea in terms of colours as I tend towards either neutral browns or darker pinks. The red is gorgeous though, it's almost fuschia on me rather than an orangey red. I've been hunting for a non-sticky lipgloss for ever and this is it - and it cost less than 4$

No comments:

Post a Comment