Friday, January 14, 2011

Sally Hansen - Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear in Peach Daiquiri

While I understand the the low reviews this polish has gotten (mainly because of its sheerness), I really like it! I just got it today at Target and paid a measly $2 something for it, so you can't beat the price.
Yes, the color in the bottle is a beautiful peachy color, but when you swipe it on, it's very, very sheer - a barely there sheen of peach and a nice glimmer (not too glittery). Once you layer it on about 3-4 times, you get a more peachy kick, but by no means expect the pure color you get on the bottle. With that said, I still bought it. Why? The color shows up well enough and it's a gorgeous shade (it reminds me of Nars Orgasm). It's subtle, it's pretty, it's easy to put on (usually I'd hate to put on more than a few layers, but because it's so sheer, it's very quick and easy). It's good for when I'm in a hurry and I don't want to fuss about making sure the color coats evenly, or if mistakes will show up on the sides of my fingertips (which always happens because I'm clumsy and impatient). It's a nice, warm weather shade that's not too extreme for anything professional. The texture is great, very smooth, and unless this chips easily (which I doubt - and even

No comments:

Post a Comment