Thursday, January 13, 2011

Garnier - Curl Shaping Spray Gel

I love this stuff! I went to the store with the intent of purchasing the surf spray but my Walmart does not have it so I bought this instead. I got home and read the reviews and thought I would hate it but tried it out anyway. I am so glad that I did. First off let me say that I have naturally wavy hair. I always curl it with the curling iron or use a flat iron on it. But I decided to try and work with my natural texture. This spray gel makes my hair look like it has one of those expensive ceramic perms in it. It looks great now. The spray really separates and defines my waves and the friezes are completely gone. Gorgeous! I just put it in right after I shower on damp hair and then scrunch, scrunch, scrunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment