Friday, November 26, 2010

NYC LipStick Swatches!!!!

NYC lipsticks are extremely pigmented and moisturizing! I absolutely love them and they are super cheap, widely available, and always go on sale.
1. 405B Blue Rose - Fuchsia Pink with blue undertones. This is wearable but a little bit loud for me.
2. 308B Retro Red: I LOVE this color. It is a warmer red. Think gwen stefani red lips. Super pigmented. I like to pair this with a natural or smokey eyeshadow
3. 309B Sheer Red: though this appears dark in the pictures it applies like a berry (no pink though) red and is sheer. It is a wearable everydar red and i can't imagine this looking bad on anyone. For 99c give it a try!
the no flash swatch is very accurate of how this looks in real life on lips.
*pictures are my own*

No comments:

Post a Comment